263 E Jenkins Ave, Columbus, OH 43207
Sold on 7/17/13: $146,900
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,344 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $146,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesDetached 2 car block garage with opener, seperate electric panal, work space and storage.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Office, Recreation room
- Days on Zillow237
- Exterior MaterialVinyl, Wood
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID33848732
- Garage Size400
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Lot Depth156
- Lot Width30
- Parcel #010040821
- Room Count5
- School DistrictCOLUMBUS CSD 2503 FRA CO.
- # Stories2.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$127,363||$117K – $134K||-$292||$94||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,188/mo||$760 – $1.5K/mo||+$9||$0.88||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Merion Village home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Columbus as a whole. Among Merion Village homes, this home is valued 8.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Merion Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.8% higher than in Columbus, and 210.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Merion Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
Neighborhood for 263 E Jenkins Avenue
- 267 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$132K42.01,530
- 259 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$116K42.01,715
- 271 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$95K31.51,110
- E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$95K31.51,110
- 275-277 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$148K62.02,240
- 247-249 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$166K62.02,402
- 311 E Jenkins Ave APT B Columbus, OH--21.0650
- 260 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$115K21.01,150
- 264 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$122K21.01,156
- 256 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$121K31.01,492
- 266-268 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$115K31.01,000
- 264 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$68K31.01,040
- 243 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$153K43.01,586
- 262 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$68K31.01,040
- 270 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$65K31.01,040
- 285 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$116K31.01,271
- 268 Southwood Ave Columbus, OH$114K31.01,248
- 272 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$70K21.01,040
- 252 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$113K62.02,080
- 250 E Jenkins Ave Columbus, OH$129KStudio--2,080
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005