- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
263 Havre St, Boston, MA 021286 beds, 3 baths, 3,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,513 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06468 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 263 Havre Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% greater than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 265 Havre St Boston, MA$434K633,045
- 261 Havre St UNIT C Boston, MA$236K21839
- 261 Havre St UNIT A Boston, MA$221K31763
- 261 Havre St UNIT B Boston, MA$241K31849
- 261 Havre St # 2 Boston, MA--311,250
- 267 Havre St Boston, MA$385K533,183
- 259 Havre St Boston, MA$342K63.53,240
- 271 Havre St # 1 Boston, MA$284K321,011
- 271 Havre St UNIT 1 East Boston, MA$290K421,011
- 271 Havre St UNIT 3 East Boston, MA$239K31806
- 271 Havre St UNIT 2 East Boston, MA$238K21803
- 271 Havre St Boston, MA$477K742,835
- 196 Marion St Boston, MA$354K531,968
- 194 Marion St # 194A Boston, MA$401K632,832
- 273 Havre St Boston, MA$301K31.51,176
- 200 Marion St Boston, MA$348K332,268
- 192 Marion St Boston, MA$391K733,392
- 204 Marion St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$305K211,002
- 204 Marion St UNIT 5 Boston, MA$302K211,002
- 204 Marion St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$290K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.