263 N Easton Rd, Glenside, PA 190384 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- 5 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $377,500
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 6455813
- Parking: 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,974 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 300014312004
- Zillow Home ID: 9893805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 263 N Easton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Glenside, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- 259 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA$377K532,948
- 265 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA$354K522,473
- 273 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA$557K535,461
- 269 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA$418K624,545
- 348 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA$289K321,612
- 249 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA$313K41.53,062
- 2236 Oakdale Ave Glenside, PA$315K71.52,009
- 273 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA$569K534,820
- 242 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA$232K421,828
- 240 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA$250K61.52,717
- 2230 Oakdale Ave Glenside, PA$291K62.52,716
- 247 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA$354K62.52,510
- 2305 Rosemore Ave Glenside, PA$485K432,882
- 236 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA$274K61.52,184
- 248 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA$353K42.52,410
- 232 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA$354K42.52,865
- 2257 Oakdale Ave Glenside, PA$257K842,480
- 322 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA$442K644,830
- 228 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA$314K52.52,183
- 2311 Rosemore Ave Glenside, PA$485K53.53,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.