- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Views: 8,491 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $377,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ KitBuiltInRa, Appliances \ KitIsland, Appliances \ KitPantry, Attics \ AccessPanel, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Fully Finished, BasementType \ OutSide/WlkO, BedroomFourth1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ None, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ 3+Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, Exterior \ Shingle, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Wood, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, FireplaceCount \ TwoFirePl, FireplaceFeatures \ BrickFirePl, FireplaceFeatures \ LR/GRFireP, FireplaceFeatures \ StoneFirePl, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Floor \ Wood, Foundation \ StoneFound, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Detached, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Radiator, Heating \ Steam, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LotDescription \ RearYard, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ 2-CarParking, PoolType \ NoPool, PorchDeck \ Deck, PorchDeck \ Patio, PorchDeck \ Porch, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Styles \ Victorian, Type \ Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 3,974 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 300014312004
- Zillow Home ID: 9893805
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $231-465K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19038 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Glenside as a whole. Among 19038 homes, this home is valued 51.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 199.7% greater than in Glenside, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
|259 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$389K||5||3||2,948|
|265 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$328K||5||2||2,473|
|269 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$419K||6||2||4,545|
|348 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$269K||3||2||1,612|
|249 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$380K||4||1.5||3,062|
|2236 Oakdale Ave Glenside, PA||$281K||7||1.5||2,009|
|273 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$498K||5||3||4,820|
|273 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$576K||5||3||5,461|
|242 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA||$234K||4||2||1,828|
|240 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA||$329K||6||1.5||2,717|
|2230 Oakdale Ave Glenside, PA||$330K||6||2.5||2,716|
|247 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$333K||6||2.5||2,510|
|2305 Rosemore Ave Glenside, PA||$400K||4||3||2,882|
|236 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA||$293K||6||1.5||2,184|
|248 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA||$306K||4||2.5||2,410|
|232 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA||$344K||4||2.5||2,865|
|2257 Oakdale Ave Glenside, PA||$302K||8||4||2,480|
|322 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$467K||6||4||4,830|
|228 Woodlyn Ave Glenside, PA||$292K||5||2.5||2,183|
|2311 Rosemore Ave Glenside, PA||$401K||5||3.5||3,175|
Nearby Schools in Glenside
10-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!