- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
263 New Boston Rd, Bedford, NH 031103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,869 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Breakfast Bar. Front porch and Large Deck in rear of house with a Very private back yard. Basement partially finished.
Wired for security, stereo, internet, intercom and telephone.
Large walk up attic with heavy duty storage racks.
Large shed for storage and work shop.
Only 3 miles to highways and Manchester.
7 miles of cross crountry trails, tennis courts, skate park across the road from the property.
- Lot: 1.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $211,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Basketball, tennis, skateboard, 7 miles of cross country trails accross the street from this house.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,869 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: BEDD M:3 B:11 L:1
- Zillow Home ID: 74292963
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 263 New Boston Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bedford, and 74% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03110 home values.
- 259 New Boston Rd Bedford, NH$343K42.52,424
- 6 Chesterfield Pl Bedford, NH$564K43.53,622
- 59 Essex Rd Bedford, NH$506K42.52,853
- 55 Essex Rd Bedford, NH$524K52.53,036
- 63 Essex Rd Bedford, NH$549K42.53,367
- 42 Marston Dr Bedford, NH$641K453,992
- 60 Essex Rd Bedford, NH$607K43.54,578
- 56 Essex Rd Bedford, NH$469K42.52,399
- 53 Essex Rd Bedford, NH$506K42.53,045
- 11 Chesterfield Pl Bedford, NH$659K54.54,053
- 12 Chesterfield Pl Bedford, NH$540K42.53,468
- 45 Marston Dr Bedford, NH$551K43.53,259
- 43 Marston Dr Bedford, NH$499K42.52,831
- 275 New Boston Rd Bedford, NH$466K42.52,668
- 41 Marston Dr Bedford, NH$745K445,696
- 44 Marston Dr Bedford, NH$513K42.52,828
- 42 Marston Dr Bedford, NH$744K43.54,098
- 19 Chesterfield Pl Bedford, NH$641K42.53,648
- 20 Chesterfield Pl Bedford, NH$558K42.53,521
- 48 Essex Rd Bedford, NH$447K42.52,580
Nearby Schools in Bedford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292