263 Richmond Dr, Warwick, RI 028884 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Parcel #: M:288 B:0339 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66058904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 263 Richmond Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02888, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.7% higher than in Warwick, and 9.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02888 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02888 home values.
- 250 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$118K311,224
- 244 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$161K311,856
- 271 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$145K31.51,288
- 239 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$144K311,269
- 231 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$144K31912
- 255 Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$162K411,507
- 169 Underwood Ave Warwick, RI$113K31918
- 205 Underwood Ave Warwick, RI$136K311,248
- 39 George Cir Warwick, RI$289K41.51,916
- 189 Underwood Ave Warwick, RI$121K311,224
- 14 George Cir Warwick, RI$246K31.51,368
- 29 George Cir Warwick, RI$202K321,408
- 8 George Cir Warwick, RI$235K321,102
- 21 George Cir Warwick, RI$278K43.51,778
- Richmond Dr Warwick, RI$144K31.51,396
- 5 Northampton St Warwick, RI$118K311,254
- 15 George Cir Warwick, RI$200K422,096
- 138 Underwood Ave Warwick, RI$122K31912
- 2 George Cir Warwick, RI$300K422,103
- 9 George Cir Warwick, RI$171K31864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292