- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 754 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $63,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Off street, On street, 4 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Concrete Floor, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Asbestos, Exterior Condition \ Partially Updated, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Condition \ Partially Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other - Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,442 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 010044
- Zillow Home ID: 57829154
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $106-169K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06790 homes, this home is valued 8.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 75.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% greater than in Torrington, and 115.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|259 S Main St Torrington, CT||$154K||5||2||3,149|
|271 S Main St Torrington, CT||$153K||4||3||2,338|
|251 S Main St Torrington, CT||$247K||9||9||3,538|
|247 S Main St Torrington, CT||$97K||2||2||792|
|287 S Main St APT 3 Torrington, CT||$115K||1||1||500|
|245 S Main St Torrington, CT||$119K||2||2||1,560|
|28 Clarence St Torrington, CT||$95K||3||1||912|
|264 S Main St Torrington, CT||$166K||6||3.5||2,666|
|22 Clarence St Torrington, CT||$99K||2||1||820|
|270 S Main St Torrington, CT||$154K||4||2||2,610|
|12 Clarence St Torrington, CT||$119K||4||2||2,006|
|258 S Main St Torrington, CT||$208K||--||--||--|
|44 Clarence St Torrington, CT||$163K||8||4||2,412|
|291 S Main St APT 2 Torrington, CT||$90K||1||1||600|
|291 S Main St Torrington, CT||$149K||1||1||500|
|291 S Main St APT 3 Torrington, CT||$91K||2||1||700|
|291 S Main St APT 4 Torrington, CT||$105K||1||1||500|
|278 S Main St Torrington, CT||$124K||4||2||2,014|
|29 Clarence St Torrington, CT||$114K||Studio||2||1,934|
|14 Elton St Torrington, CT||$99K||3||1||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Torrington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!