- Built in 1929
- Views: 596 all time views
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $890,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $989
- Custom Wide Plank Hard Wood LV Flooring
- Updated Electrical throughout w/new breaker box
- Dedicated A/V Circuits w Cable and CAT 6 Ethernet
- Custom Shelving w/Recessed Lighting
- Carrera White Marble Dining Room Wall
- Custom Moldings
- Custom Ceiling Fans
- Fisher & Paykel Viking GE Monogram Appliances
- Duravit/Grohe Kitchen and Bath Fixtures
- Oversized Storage Room included (12x12X12)
- 9.5' ceilings
- South Exposure
- Prewar detail Beamed ceiling Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - new Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Storage space Great closet space Dishwasher
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 22
- Unit count: 119
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Parcel #: 1184001000263000000002F
- Zillow Home ID: 80619985
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $775-916K.
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper West Side, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.5% lower than in New York, and 97.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper West Side home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper West Side home values.
|Other Units in this Building (72)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 263 W End Ave|
Nearby Schools in New York
Special Music School (assigned)K-90.3 mi
West Prep Academy (assigned)6-80.4 mi
Fiorello H Laguardia High School of Mus... (assigned)9-120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!