2630 15th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941272 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,464 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,275,000
- Price/sqft: $797
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 2482 003A
- Zillow Home ID: 15125628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2630 15th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Portal, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% lower than in San Francisco, and 38.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Portal home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Portal home values.
- 2628 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$920K31.51,436
- 2634 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.05M--21,519
- 2624 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.33M--11,644
- 2638 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.25M--21,700
- 2618 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.28M311,644
- 2642 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M311,500
- 2646 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.24M--21,515
- 345 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1.03M211,500
- 337 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1.36M422,695
- 349 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1.15M--11,500
- 2650 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.22M211,571
- 331 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1.02M--11,450
- 357 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$2.17M333,791
- 2654 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M211,525
- 2639 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.42M632,861
- 325 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$1.18M--11,425
- 2645 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.76M413,060
- 2633 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.52M42.52,450
- 2627 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.32M--31,985
- 2655 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.29M522,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.