- Lot: 5,706 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- 163 days on Zillow
- Views: 348 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $16,078
- Last sale price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: 21323514
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, BAC Amount \ BACAmount$, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ No Cooling, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Aluminum, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ None, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-11-24-201-134.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80668419
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $25-70K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will rise 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2626 Morton St Anderson, IN||$41K||2||1||766|
|2612 Morton St Anderson, IN||$41K||2||1||758|
|2702 Morton St Anderson, IN||$40K||2||1||992|
|2610 Morton St Anderson, IN||$44K||4||2||1,008|
|2706 Morton St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||798|
|2608 Morton St Anderson, IN||$46K||4||1||1,254|
|2710 Morton St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||1,020|
|2629 Lincoln St Anderson, IN||$52K||2||1||2,173|
|2627 Lincoln St Anderson, IN||$52K||2||1||1,500|
|2625 Lincoln St Anderson, IN||$40K||1||1||550|
|2701 Lincoln St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||679|
|2604 Morton St Anderson, IN||$42K||--||1||1,056|
|2617 Lincoln St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||864|
|2707 Lincoln St Anderson, IN||$41K||3||1||1,384|
|2625 Morton St Anderson, IN||$33K||2||1||760|
|2611 Lincoln St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||816|
|2711 Lincoln St Anderson, IN||$40K||2||1||1,664|
|2701 Morton St Anderson, IN||$30K||3||1||696|
|2720 Morton St Anderson, IN||$37K||2||1||967|
|2705 Morton St Anderson, IN||$30K||2||1||774|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!