2630 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900276 beds, 4 baths, 3,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 55 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $4,550,000
- Price/sqft: $1,959
- MLS #: 14774653_CLAW
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,472 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5588030001
- Zillow Home ID: 20809400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2630 N Vermont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
- 2618 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$5.6M101011,608
- 2600 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$5.52M14810,039
- 2621 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.39M544,480
- 2615 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.53M442,380
- 2639 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.41M433,709
- 2611 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.14M443,988
- 2641 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.48M754,576
- 2601 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.01M432,693
- 2645 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.31M454,448
- 2552 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$3.17M565,604
- 2666 Aberdeen Ave Los Angeles, CA$6.65M334,026
- 2545 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.23M54.54,731
- 2552 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.77M5--5,604
- 2653 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.11M432,582
- 2665 Aberdeen Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.55M221,753
- 2535 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.9M44.53,083
- 2650 Glendower Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.5M432,760
- 2536 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.49M342,406
- 2660 Aberdeen Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.52M332,172
- 2658 Glendower Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.03M331,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292