- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2631 Rangeley Ct, Orlando, FL 328354 beds, 2 baths, 2,162 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 1.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,162 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 022328680100490
- Zillow Home ID: 46041048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2631 Rangeley Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% higher than in Orlando, and 268.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
- 2637 Rangeley Ct Orlando, FL$222K321,912
- 2625 Rangeley Ct Orlando, FL$240K42.52,070
- 2619 Rangeley Ct Orlando, FL$228K32.52,044
- 2643 Rangeley Ct Orlando, FL$269K422,159
- 2630 Rangeley Ct Orlando, FL$240K42.52,141
- 2624 Rangeley Ct Orlando, FL$235K42.52,141
- 2656 Rangeley Ct Orlando, FL$268K432,409
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 636 Orlando, FL$123K221,072
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 632 Orlando, FL$109K11933
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 627 Orlando, FL$150K321,466
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 626 Orlando, FL$87K221,080
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 623 Orlando, FL$96K221,133
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 621 Orlando, FL$88K221,080
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 620 Orlando, FL$150K321,466
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 617 Orlando, FL$141K321,423
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 614 Orlando, FL$99K211,021
- 7310 Westpointe Blvd APT 613 Orlando, FL$116K221,133
- 2618 Rangeley Ct Orlando, FL$252K432,414
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292