2632 26th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 4 baths, 3,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,112 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $200,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1260 sqft
- Partial basement, 520 sqft
- View: City
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,050 sqft
- Parcel #: 0269000466
- Zillow Home ID: 48663377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2632 26th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2624 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$642K41.751,870
- 2800 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$596K331,920
- 2620 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$588K31.751,980
- 2515 W Armour St Seattle, WA$616K532,960
- 2510 W Armour St Seattle, WA$632K412,680
- 2614 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$886K52.53,530
- 2806 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$895K52.52,880
- 2627 25th Ave W Seattle, WA$544K311,160
- 2606 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$605K31.51,780
- 2814 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$822K31.752,900
- 2621 25th Ave W Seattle, WA$568K31.751,160
- 2505 W Armour St Seattle, WA$1M42.753,390
- 2604 W Armour St Seattle, WA$597K31.751,440
- 2605 W Armour St Seattle, WA$927K31.752,180
- 2627 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$963K32.252,120
- 2502 W Armour St Seattle, WA$767K42.752,534
- 2807 25th Ave W Seattle, WA$788K32.52,320
- 2615 25th Ave W Seattle, WA$819K82.52,500
- 2621 26th Ave W Seattle, WA$634K31.751,730
- 2520 W Raye St Seattle, WA$807K52.53,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.