26324 166th Pl SE, Covington, WA 980423 beds, 3.25 baths, 3,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $359,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 620 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,240 sqft
- Parcel #: 3913400010
- Zillow Home ID: 48905309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26324 166th Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98042, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in Covington, and 62.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Covington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98042 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,120 sqft, 15,246 sqft lot, built in 1976
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 26321 166th Pl SE Covington, WA$397K32.52,250
- 26305 166th Pl SE Covington, WA$510K32.754,000
- 16708 SE 264th St Covington, WA$224K31.751,090
- 16645 SE 264th St Covington, WA$530K32.753,110
- 16605 SE 264th St Covington, WA$412K43.252,690
- 16611 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$337K52.52,980
- 16604 SE 264th St Covington, WA$433K42.52,930
- 26302 166th Pl SE Covington, WA$379K32.52,790
- 16627 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$293K322,016
- 16613 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$312K42.52,420
- 16625 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$315K42.52,420
- 16609 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$363K63.53,512
- 16707 SE 264th St Covington, WA$204K------
- 16629 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$333K42.53,140
- 16718 SE 264th St Covington, WA$313K432,750
- 16621 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$321K42.52,690
- 16615 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$320K42.52,530
- 16457 SE 264th St Covington, WA$327K42.52,632
- 16607 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$318K432,500
- 16631 SE 262nd Pl Covington, WA$316K42.52,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.