2633 Delano Ave, Stockton, CA 952043 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12132019
- Zillow Home ID: 15319083
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2633 Delano Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Country Club, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% greater than in Stockton, and 74.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Country Club home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club home values.
- 2625 Delano Ave Stockton, CA$180K------
- 2625 Delano Ave Stockton, CA$180K321,632
- 2824 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$204K42--
- 2805 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$117K21984
- 2817 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$160K321,127
- 2611 Delano Ave Stockton, CA$141K311,051
- 2630 Delano Ave Stockton, CA$149K211,416
- 2771 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$150K321,232
- 2622 Delano Ave Stockton, CA--------
- 2836 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$171K321,241
- 2825 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$148K321,227
- 2808 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$180K321,688
- 2816 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$133K32960
- 2790 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$206K432,339
- 2745 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$123K21963
- 2740 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$141K211,073
- 2850 Bristol Ave Stockton, CA$151K21875
- 2768 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$183K321,804
- 2834 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$226K221,567
- 2746 Michigan Ave Stockton, CA$187K321,804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!