- Lot: 8,581 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $405,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Children''s Playgrnd, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Desert Vista, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30170279
- Zillow Home ID: 8158911
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $315-464K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ahwatukee Foothills home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Ahwatukee Foothills homes, this home is valued 43.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ahwatukee Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% less than in Phoenix, and 25.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
|2629 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$469K||--||4||3,653|
|2639 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$400K||--||3.5||2,997|
|2638 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$328K||--||2.75||2,109|
|2630 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$498K||5||4||4,144|
|2642 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$326K||--||2.75||2,109|
|E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$326K||--||2.75||2,109|
|2625 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$393K||4||3||2,997|
|2645 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$324K||--||2.75||2,109|
|15653 S 26th Way Phoenix, AZ||$334K||--||3.75||2,228|
|2624 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$361K||--||3.5||2,438|
|15652 S 26th Way Phoenix, AZ||$335K||4||3||2,228|
|2646 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$341K||--||--||2,228|
|2618 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$398K||--||3.5||2,997|
|2621 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$376K||5||3||2,758|
|15643 S 26th Way Phoenix, AZ||$315K||3||2||1,902|
|15644 S 26th Way Phoenix, AZ||$369K||5||3||2,808|
|2648 E Amber Ridge Way Phoenix, AZ||$339K||--||3.5||2,352|
|2639 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$415K||--||3.5||3,307|
|2635 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$430K||--||--||3,165|
|2643 E Brookwood Ct Phoenix, AZ||$365K||4||2.5||2,352|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!