2633 Harrison Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452113 beds, 2 baths, 1,972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $19,500
- Price/sqft: $10
- Parking: On street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,972 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 2080062007000
- Zillow Home ID: 34255145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2633 Harrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% greater than in Cincinnati, and 107.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood home values.
- 2631 Harrison Ave Cincinnati, OH$119K321,860
- 2651 Harrison Ave Cincinnati, OH$60K211,500
- 2654 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$66K31.51,454
- 2629 Harrison Ave Cincinnati, OH$97K31.751,880
- 2648 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$85K311,385
- 2658 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$64K311,689
- 2655 Harrison Ave Cincinnati, OH$125K632,174
- 2646 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$81K31.51,266
- 2627 Harrison Ave Cincinnati, OH$77K411,876
- 2662 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$65K31.51,625
- 2642 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$88K311,637
- 2625 Harrison Ave Cincinnati, OH$91K522,868
- 2638 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$84K311,637
- 2651 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$61K311,366
- 2655 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$92K211,638
- 2647 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$67K221,536
- 2661 Harrison Ave Cincinnati, OH$137K433,665
- 2661 Harrison Ave Cincinnati, OH$130K52.5--
- 2659 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$63K31.51,666
- 2636 Ocosta Ave Cincinnati, OH$83K311,405
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.