2633 NW 30th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $110,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 053058645
- Zillow Home ID: 21853061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2633 Nw 30th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73112 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73112 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73112 home values.
- 2629 NW 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$89K31.51,605
- 2637 NW 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$95K31.51,866
- 2625 NW 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$149K42.51,704
- 2632 Cashion Pl Oklahoma City, OK$156K31.751,805
- 2628 Cashion Pl Oklahoma City, OK$90K311,264
- 2636 Cashion Pl Oklahoma City, OK$86K311,403
- 3024 N Venice Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$154K31.52,496
- 2641 NW 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$124K31.52,090
- 2624 Cashion Pl Oklahoma City, OK$114K211,597
- 2621 NW 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$129K311,596
- 2640 Cashion Pl Oklahoma City, OK$86K211,188
- 3020 N Venice Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$159K31.52,135
- 2624 NW 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$218K31.52,210
- 2620 Cashion Pl Oklahoma City, OK$106K311,450
- 2644 Cashion Pl Oklahoma City, OK$78K211,192
- 2617 NW 30th St Oklahoma City, OK$136K31.51,441
- 3016 N Venice Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$124K31.751,842
- 3025 N Venice Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$131K31.51,866
- 2616 Cashion Pl Oklahoma City, OK$92K311,272
- 3110 Venice Blvd Oklahoma City, OK$110K21.51,398
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.