2634 Pondview Dr, Algonquin, IL 601022 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2004
- 6 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 08459176
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1931451003
- Zillow Home ID: 63393542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2634 Pondview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% higher than in Algonquin, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 2632 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$158K21.51,502
- 2636 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$172K32.51,594
- 2630 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$168K32.51,634
- 2622 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$160K21.51,567
- 2620 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$173K331,597
- 2624 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$168K32.51,700
- 2627 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$171K32.51,594
- 2625 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$153K211,447
- 2623 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$139K21.51,567
- 2621 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$174K32.51,634
- 2612 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$166K21.51,567
- 2610 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$194K32.51,634
- 2614 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$195K32.51,594
- 2615 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$159K331,597
- 2613 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$155K21.51,567
- 2611 Pondview Dr Algonquin, IL$168K32.51,634
- 925 Eineke Blvd Algonquin, IL$190K221,781
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.