- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2635 Buchanan St, San Francisco, CA 941153 beds, 3 baths, 2,633 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Complete renovation of lower floor including addition of third bedroom. Brand new heating system installed throughout unit. New paint and lighting throughout property.
Great residential neighborhood with single family homes, condos and apartment buildings. Close to shops, parks and schools. Fantastic views overlooking the bay. Very safe with lots of families and schools in the area.
- Built in 1905
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,780,000
- Price/sqft: $676
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,633 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 0580 104
- Zillow Home ID: 82785317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2635 Buchanan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacific Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.7% greater than in San Francisco, and 136.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Heights home values.
- 2637 Buchanan St San Francisco, CA$5.2M433,765
- 2645 Buchanan St APT 9 San Francisco, CA--Studio1--
- 2200 Pacific Ave APT 11F San Francisco, CA$1.45M221,896
- 2200 Pacific Ave APT 11E San Francisco, CA$987K111,041
- 2200 Pacific Ave APT 11D San Francisco, CA$1.43M221,896
- 2200 Pacific Ave PH 11C San Francisco, CA$3.45M343,150
- 2200 Pacific Ave PH 11B San Francisco, CA$2.27M221,939
- 2200 Pacific Ave PH 11A San Francisco, CA$4.55M443,294
- 2200 Pacific Ave APT 10F San Francisco, CA$1.69M221,850
- 2200 Pacific Ave APT 10E San Francisco, CA$1.23M111,323
- 2200 Pacific Ave APT 10D San Francisco, CA$1.64M221,850
- 2200 Pacific Ave APT 12F San Francisco, CA$2.32M221,955
- 2200 Pacific Ave # 1A San Francisco, CA$1.48M221,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.