- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- 147 days on Zillow
- Views: 910 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $3,749
- Last sale price/sqft: $2
- MLS #: 21323249
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ No Cooling, Eating Area \ EatInKitchen, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Aluminum, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Screens Some, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ PorchCovrd, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ NoWaterHeater
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 48-11-24-102-031.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80666254
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $23-64K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2736 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$36K||3||2||1,220|
|2730 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$39K||4||1||1,392|
|2738 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$49K||3||1||2,276|
|2804 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$34K||2||1||788|
|2709 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||872|
|2707 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||936|
|2718 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$36K||4||1||1,459|
|2703 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$41K||3||1||1,749|
|2715 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$41K||2||1||1,046|
|2717 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$40K||2||1||903|
|2810 Jackson St Anderson, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2636 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$35K||2||1||924|
|2643 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$37K||3||1||940|
|2721 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$43K||3||1||1,210|
|2641 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$35K||1||1||551|
|2803 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$38K||3||1||560|
|2822 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$36K||2||1||944|
|2637 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$44K||2||1||1,413|
|2630 Jackson St Anderson, IN||$37K||--||1||1,513|
|2807 Meridian St Anderson, IN||$40K||2||1||1,006|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!