2635 Melrose Ave, Norwood, OH 452122 beds, 2 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,918 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $81,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- balcony overlooking I-71.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 71
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6510030041100
- Zillow Home ID: 34428066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2635 Melrose Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% less than in Norwood, and 62.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 45212 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45212 home values.
- 2631 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$98K221,368
- 2627 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$117K221,634
- 2634 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$126K221,600
- 2636 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$120K21.51,123
- 2638 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$136K21.51,102
- 2625 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$90KStudio--1,408
- 2630 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$114K321,203
- 2642 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$154K211,231
- 2626 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$82K21979
- 2621 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$120K221,368
- 2624 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$141K311,201
- 4209 Beech St Norwood, OH$75K21879
- 2620 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$169K32.51,397
- 2617 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$130K22995
- 2635 Marsh Ave Cincinnati, OH$102K311,091
- 2637 Marsh Ave Cincinnati, OH$99K21.51,091
- Beech St Cincinnati, OH$51K------
- 2639 Marsh Ave Cincinnati, OH$118K21943
- 2629 Marsh Ave Cincinnati, OH$172K31.51,412
- 2618 Melrose Ave Norwood, OH$136K211,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292