- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1416 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ 2nd Kitchen, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ State Bond, Potential Terms \ VA, Potential terms \ L, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Septic, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ PI, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ M, View \ Bay, Water Source \ Community
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,832 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3901243892470000
- Zillow Home ID: 23637196
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-429K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98248 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Ferndale as a whole. Among 98248 homes, this home is valued 16.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98248, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% higher than in Ferndale, and 3.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98248 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ferndale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98248 home values.
|2605 Nubgaard Rd Ferndale, WA||$350K||4||2.5||2,496|
|5876 Storr Rd Ferndale, WA||$321K||3||2.5||2,534|
|2625 Nubgaard Rd Ferndale, WA||$325K||4||3||2,800|
|2636 Nubgaard Rd Ferndale, WA||$588K||5||3.5||5,300|
|5852 Storr Rd Ferndale, WA||$443K||3||6||4,116|
|Nubgaard Rd Ferndale, WA||--||--||--||--|
|2615 Nubgaard Rd Ferndale, WA||$223K||3||1||1,316|
|2616 Nubgaard Rd Ferndale, WA||$367K||3||3.5||2,422|
|2605 Nubgaard Rd Ferndale, WA||$291K||4||3||1,536|
|2612 Nubgaard Rd Ferndale, WA||$338K||3||2.5||2,378|
|2604 Nubgaard Rd Ferndale, WA||$346K||3||3||2,938|
|Storr Rd Ferndale, WA||--||--||--||--|
|5891 Bay Pine Ct Ferndale, WA||--||--||--||--|
|5895 Bay Pine Ct Ferndale, WA||$390K||3||2.5||2,518|
|2598 Lakeridge Dr Ferndale, WA||$390K||4||3||2,712|
|5859 Storr Rd Ferndale, WA||$251K||3||2||1,224|
|5887 Bay Pine Ct Ferndale, WA||$469K||4||3.5||3,396|
|5925 Foxtail Ct Ferndale, WA||$300K||3||2||1,842|
|5881 Storr Rd Ferndale, WA||$412K||2||3||1,911|
|2592 Lakeridge Dr Ferndale, WA||$324K||4||2.5||2,249|
Nearby Schools in Ferndale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!