2636 Canary Dr, Brunswick, GA 315203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 165 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 1568368
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 253 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 0307742
- Zillow Home ID: 99380968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2636 Canary Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31520, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Brunswick, and 52.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 31520 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31520 home values.
- 2637 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$49K321,109
- 2640 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$52K211,230
- 2641 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$84K221,575
- 2630 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$62K321,534
- 2630 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$215K32--
- 2620 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$94K221,268
- 2644 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$46K211,141
- 2645 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$114K321,540
- 2614 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$41K311,364
- 2624 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$69K311,092
- 2625 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$61K321,768
- 2621 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$61K421,637
- 2621 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$73K42--
- 2631 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$125K311,144
- 2606 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$145K221,908
- 2622 4th St Brunswick, GA$73K31.51,176
- 2615 Canary Dr Brunswick, GA$113K421,784
- 2611 Oriole St Brunswick, GA$100K321,350
- 2612 4th St Brunswick, GA$74K311,050
- 2631 Oriole St Brunswick, GA$58K321,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!