2636 Nansen Ave, San Diego, CA 921223 beds, 2 baths, 1,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $480
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 6700520200
- Zillow Home ID: 17190981
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2636 Nansen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.3% lower than in San Diego, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University City home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University City home values.
- 2648 Nansen Ave San Diego, CA$734K421,694
- 2624 Nansen Ave San Diego, CA$719K421,525
- 2617 Lange Ave San Diego, CA$837K421,798
- 2629 Lange Ave San Diego, CA$826K332,070
- 5737 Mott St San Diego, CA$889K632,234
- 2660 Nansen Ave San Diego, CA$751K421,715
- 2641 Lange Ave San Diego, CA$833K422,144
- 2639 Nansen Ave San Diego, CA$730K421,590
- 2651 Nansen Ave San Diego, CA$780K531,910
- 2627 Nansen Ave San Diego, CA$838K42.52,160
- 2704 Nansen Ave San Diego, CA$777K421,779
- 2615 Nansen Ave San Diego, CA$672K321,457
- 2653 Lange Ave San Diego, CA$719K421,430
- 2663 Nansen Ave San Diego, CA$652K321,430
- 2618 Lange Ave San Diego, CA$761K321,882
- 2630 Lange Ave San Diego, CA$724K421,590
- 5720 Mott St San Diego, CA$735K431,586
- 5732 Mott St San Diego, CA$835K421,964
- 2606 Lange Ave # 0 San Diego, CA--421,590
- 2606 Lange Ave San Diego, CA$741K421,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292