This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- March 14, 2015.
- 4 pm to 5 pm.
GREAT LOCATION, 2-BEDROOM, PLUS BONUS LOFT! AND 2.5 BATHROOMS!
- EASY MUNI, 80, 101, 280.
- HARDWOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT, NO CARPET!
- VIEWS OF DOWNTOWN, WESTERN PART OF THE CITY.
- LOTS OF LEVELS, HIGH CEILING, LOFT LIKE UNIT.
- GAS FIREPLACE.
- IN-UNIT CLOTHES WASHER AND DRYER.
- LIMESTONE MARBLE BATHROOMS.
- GRANITE KITCHEN AND STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES: GAS RANGE, DISHWASHER, REFRIGERATOR WITH FILTERED WATER AND ICE, MICROWAVE OVEN.
- PET NEGOTIABLE WITH EXTRA PET DEPOSIT.
- LARGE PATIO OFF LIVING ROOM WITH WATER AND ELECTRIC. GAS BBQ FRIENDLY.
- 1-CAR GARAGE PARKING AND STORAGE ABOVE PARKING SPACE INCLUDED.
- STEPS TO WALGREENS, SHOPS, CAFES, RESTAURANTS, SF GENERAL HOSPITAL.
- EASY ACCESS TO FREEWAY 101, 80 AND 280.
Open House Today!
- March 14, 2015.
- 4 pm to 5 pm.
- 1-Year Lease.
- 1.5 Months Security Deposit.
- Parking & Storage included.
- Extra Pet Deposit for pet owners.
- $35. Credit, Eviction and Reference Reports Fee per person.
* PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR NAME CELL NUMBER AND IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO ATTEND THE OPEN HOUSE. THANK YOU! EDWARD
- 2-BEDROOM, 2.5 BATHROOM, PLUS BONUS LOFT UPSTAIRS!
- 1-YEAR LEASE.
- 1.5 MONTHS SECURITY DEPOSIT.
- PET DEPOSIT FOR PET OWNERS.
- OWNER PAYS FOR WATER AND GARBAGE.
- $30. CREDIT & EVICTION CHECK FEE.
- All time views: 2,475
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop
- New property
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,110 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2119366612
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $30.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Francisco is $24,323.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $153.6K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in San Francisco is $134,874.
Homes like this sold for $950K-1.13M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in San Francisco, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
|2637 24th St APT 1 San Francisco, CA||$1.05M||2||2.5||--|
|2625 24th St San Francisco, CA||$1.35M||--||--||1,715|
|2625 24th St APT 4 San Francisco, CA||$1.33M||3||3||1,700|
|2643 24th St San Francisco, CA||--||4||1.5||1,700|
|2619-2621 24TH St San Francisco, CA||$1.7M||--||2||2,460|
|2625 24th St San Francisco, CA||$1.17M||--||--||1,429|
|2625 24th St San Francisco, CA||$998K||--||--||1,130|
|2625 24th St San Francisco, CA||$946K||--||--||1,076|
|2625 24th St San Francisco, CA||$945K||--||--||1,069|
|2637 24th St # T4 San Francisco, CA||$1.18M||2||2.5||1,362|
|2637 24th St # T2 San Francisco, CA||$1.05M||2||2||1,110|
|2637 24th St # T6 San Francisco, CA||$992K||2||2||1,060|
|2637 24th St # T5 San Francisco, CA||$1M||2||2||1,056|
|2637 24th St # T1 San Francisco, CA||$1.05M||2||2||1,153|
|2637 24th St # T3 San Francisco, CA||$1.07M||2||2.5||1,153|
|2637 24th St APT 3 San Francisco, CA||$1.07M||2||2.5||1,223|
|2637 24th St APT 4 San Francisco, CA||$1.04M||2||2.5||1,134|
|1334 Utah St San Francisco, CA||$1.97M||4||1||2,332|
|1221-1223 Potrero Ave San Francisco, CA||$1.65M||--||2||2,396|
|1270-1272 Utah St San Francisco, CA||$1.61M||--||--||3,125|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Revere (Paul) ElementaryK-81.1 mi
O'Connell (John) High9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.