- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
264 Bremen St, Boston, MA 021282 beds, 2 baths, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06348 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 264 Bremen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% higher than in Boston, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 262 Bremen St Boston, MA$195K----969
- 266 Bremen St Boston, MA$258K11867
- 268 Bremen St Boston, MA$279K311,067
- 260 Bremen St Boston, MA--21800
- 260 Bremen St # 3 Boston, MA$305K21800
- 258 Bremen St Boston, MA$287K21800
- 233 Chelsea St Boston, MA$456K632,915
- 231 Chelsea St Boston, MA$442K832,931
- 6 Brooks St Boston, MA$552K----3,786
- 256 Bremen St Boston, MA$282K21800
- 4 Brooks St Boston, MA$387K431,800
- 229 Chelsea St Boston, MA$400K532,885
- 80 Brooks St # 3 Boston, MA$260K211,100
- 80 Brooks St # 2 Boston, MA$261K311,100
- 80 Brooks St # 1 Boston, MA$255K211,000
- 227 Chelsea St Boston, MA$388K432,866
- 225 Chelsea St Boston, MA$484K842,915
- 254 Bremen St Boston, MA$450K833,208
- 235 Chelsea St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$168K21780
- 235 Chelsea St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$168K21765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.