264 Cumberland StAPT 1, Brooklyn, NY 11205
Sold on 3/31/11: $629,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,Central Air Conditioning,East Exposure
- Days on Zillow995
- Neighborhood NameFort Greene
- Parcel #021011201
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count13
- Zillow Home ID89070905
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,120,431||$1.01M – $1.27M||+$29,397||$703||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,572/mo||$1.7K – $3.8K/mo||-$2||$1.62||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Fort Greene home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New York as a whole. Among Fort Greene homes, this home is valued 70.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Greene market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 163.2% greater than in New York, and 81.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Greene home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Greene home values.
Neighborhood for 264 Cumberland Street APT 1
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Brooklyn Technical High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Assembly of Arts & Letters (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Science Skills Center High School for S... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Brooklyn High School of the Arts (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Dr Susan S McKinney Secondary School of... (assigned) 6-12 0.6 mi
- P.S. 282 Park Slope (assigned) PK-8 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005