A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 5,591 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $231
- Finished basement
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Radon Remediation System, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ French Doors, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Extra Flue, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Parcel #: M:105 B:010 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 68516499
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-408K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 2.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|4 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$343K||4||2||1,792|
|284 Framingham Rd Marlborough, MA||$246K||3||1||1,056|
|15 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$324K||3||2||2,127|
|246 Framingham Rd Marlborough, MA||$281K||2||1||1,152|
|308 Framingham Rd Marlborough, MA||$324K||4||2||1,680|
|20 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$306K||3||1.5||1,364|
|29 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$366K||4||3||2,150|
|296 Framingham Rd Marlborough, MA||$333K||4||1.5||1,711|
|228 Framingham Rd Marlborough, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,362|
|30 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$293K||2||1.5||1,184|
|226 Framingham Rd Marlborough, MA||$332K||4||2||1,960|
|236 Framingham Rd Marlborough, MA||$298K||3||1.5||1,470|
|41 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$285K||2||2||1,506|
|316 Framingham Rd Marlborough, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,165|
|42 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$341K||4||2||2,136|
|43 Woodridge Rd Marlborough, MA||$434K||4||2.5||2,464|
|56 Danjou Dr Marlborough, MA||$486K||4||2.5||2,773|
|37 Woodridge Rd Marlborough, MA||$366K||3||3||2,034|
|46 Danjou Dr Marlborough, MA||$514K||4||2.5||3,061|
|54 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$343K||4||3||1,888|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
2-3 & ungraded1.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.