- Built in 1978
- Views: 3,490 all time views
- HOA Fee: $54/mo
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $505,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $465
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Earthquake
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Building Type: Condo
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining "L"
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Heating: Electric
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Playground
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Composition
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Ranch
- Subclass: Condominium
- View: Garden/Greenbelt
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 16027015
- Zillow Home ID: 19517652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $490-675K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% greater than in Mountain View, and 89.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94043 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mountain View
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!