264 W 71st St, New York, NY 10023
Sold on 6/28/12: $4,250,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow540
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width16
- Parcel #11620159
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID31522000
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$7,586,122||$6.14M – $9.03M||-$596,940||$2,155||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$12,438/mo||$3.2K – $23K/mo||+$1,642||$3.53||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 10023 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New York as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 1517.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 310.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10023 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in New York, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10023 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10023 home values.
Neighborhood for 264 W 71st Street
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Special Music School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- High School of Arts and Technology (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Manhattan Theatre Lab High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Manhattan/Hunter Science High (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Urban Assembly School for Media Studies... (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- High School for Law, Advocacy and Commu... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Fiorello H Laguardia High School of Mus... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005