- Lot: 3.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 189 days on Zillow
- Views: 241 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $10
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 4390637
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement \ Full, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Flood Zone \ No, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, HeatFuel \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, Roads \ Dirt, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Concrete, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, GarageAndParking \ Attached, Garage Location \ Attached, Electric \ 200 Amp, Exterior \ Vinyl, LotDescription \ Country Setting, Construction \ To Be Built, New Construction Y\N \ Pre Construct, Driveway \ Gravel, Style \ Farmhouse, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Radon Mitigation, Sewer \ Mound, WaterHeater \ Gas-Lp\Bottle, WaterHeater \ Owned, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, Land Gains YN \ TBD, Number Stories \ 2, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hardwired, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Kitchen\Family, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Ceramic Tile, Land Use \ No, Building Cert CF \ Ntl Grn Bldg Stand-Bronze, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Family Room Level \ 1, Office Level \ 1, Utility Room Level \ 2
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:201 B:2003 L:002.
- Zillow Home ID: 113992837
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $9-376K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 05452 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Essex as a whole. Among 05452 homes, this home is 94.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 97.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05452, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120% higher than in Essex, and 79% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 05452 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 05452 home values.
Nearby Schools in Essex
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Essex Community Education Center Uhsd #... (assigned)9-125.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.