264 Water St APT 1B, New York, NY 10038Studio, 2 baths, 1,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1900
- View: Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 432,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Total Floors \ 8,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 106,Lot Number \ 7,Total Charges \ 1355
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,159 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110636211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 264 Water Street APT 1B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Financial District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in New York, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Financial District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Financial District home values.
- 276 Water St New York, NY$40.6M----11,993
- 276 Water St APT 3 New York, NY$2.64M321,550
- 264 Water St APT 3C New York, NY$2.21M221,213
- 264 Water St APT 2B New York, NY$2.99M121,552
- 265 Water St Grou New York, NY$1.87M------
- 265 Water St APT 8 New York, NY$2.98M------
- 265 Water St # 4THF New York, NY$2.5M------
- 265 Water St APT 5 New York, NY$2.6MStudio2--
- 265 Water St APT 3 New York, NY$2.5M------
- 273 Water St APT 2 New York, NY$1.6M211,450
- 268 Water St New York, NY$5.15MStudio--5,544
- 264 Water St # 266 New York, NY$11.2M----41,203
- 268 Water St # 1 New York, NY$4.1M332,400
- 272 Water St # 2FL New York, NY$3.17M222,559
- 257 Water St APT 2E New York, NY$2.54M421,150
- 257 Water St APT 4B New York, NY$1.61M21--
- 257 Water St APT 2B New York, NY$1.2M11600
- 257 Water St APT 3E New York, NY$3.24M411,600
- 257 Water St APT 3B New York, NY$1.31M11600
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292