2641 Forest Run Dr, Lewisburg, TN 37091
Sold on 4/18/13: $86,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,248 sq ft
- Lot:1.03 acres
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $86,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow248
- Elementary SchoolChapel Hill Elementary
- Garage Size400
- High SchoolMarshall Co High School
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Lot Depth412
- Lot Width110
- Middle SchoolChapel Hill Elementary
- Parcel #041J A 03500 000
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID70972144
- Construction Quality6.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$108,271||$96K – $122K||-$687||$86||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$973/mo||$876 – $1.2K/mo||-$15||$0.78||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Tennessee home values will rise 1.9% next year. Among 37091 homes, this home is valued 15.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37091 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Lewisburg, and 49.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37091 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lewisburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 2641 Forest Run Drive
Nearby Schools in Lewisburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005