- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2642 Loren Ct, Algonquin, IL 601023 beds, 2 baths, 1,879 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $215,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,879 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0306201009
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 64717574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2642 Loren Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60102, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.1% greater than in Kane, and 572.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
Nearby Schools in Kane
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292