- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $2,535,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $792
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 495 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ Yes, Horse Property Description \ Fenced, Horse Property Description \ Pasture, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shake, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Canyon, View \ City Lights, View \ Valley, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 18205040
- Zillow Home ID: 19528308
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.0-3.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94022 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Los Altos Hills as a whole. Among 94022 homes, this home is valued 10.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94022, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.4% less than in Los Altos Hills, and 2.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94022 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Altos Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94022 home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Altos Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!