2644 Sturla Dr, San Jose, CA 951484 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 437 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Off Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 67308009
- Zillow Home ID: 19803331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2644 Sturla Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in San Jose, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,451 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1968
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 2660 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$824K----2,857
- 2636 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$551K321,092
- 2672 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$847K----2,857
- 2628 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$590K321,285
- 2643 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$629K421,415
- 2895 Cicero Way San Jose, CA$1.52M----5,714
- 2635 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$626K321,374
- 2653 Castleton Dr San Jose, CA$592K321,285
- 2682 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$881K----2,857
- 2620 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$631K421,451
- 2635 Castleton Dr San Jose, CA$599K421,415
- 2627 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$598K321,320
- 2671 Castleton Dr San Jose, CA$612K421,451
- 2887 Cicero Way San Jose, CA$743K----2,592
- 2615 Castleton Dr San Jose, CA$620K321,374
- 2858 Burdick Way San Jose, CA$628K421,415
- 2689 Castleton Dr San Jose, CA$639K321,662
- 2893 Cicero Way San Jose, CA$403K11809
- 2619 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$631K421,554
- 2694 Sturla Dr San Jose, CA$808K----2,857
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!