- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2644 Village Ave, Chesapeake, VA 233232 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,415 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,415 sqft
- Parcel #: 0450000001440
- Zillow Home ID: 61402427
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2644 Village Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deep Creek South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Chesapeake, and 97% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Deep Creek South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesapeake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deep Creek South home values.
- 2656 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$190K211,175
- 2648 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$141K211,080
- 2640 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$294K332,352
- 2643 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$244K421,730
- 2647 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$273K422,050
- 2639 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$244K321,704
- 2660 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$180K321,300
- 2655 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$235K321,620
- 2631 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$247K421,722
- 2659 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$243K421,750
- 2627 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$303K432,438
- 217 George Washington Hwy S Chesapeake, VA$235K21.51,889
- 2624 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$184K321,232
- 2663 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$244K421,722
- 2623 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$228K421,800
- 207 George Washington Hwy S Chesapeake, VA$244K421,722
- 444 Cedar Pointe Ln Chesapeake, VA$324K42.52,535
- 2616 Village Ave Chesapeake, VA$311K42.52,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.