A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $890K-1.15M.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $17.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Redwood City is $11,685.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $75.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Redwood City is $62,441.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 5,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- All time views: 2,039
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,080,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,009
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 190 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Den/Study/Office
- Amenities Misc.: Window Covering(s)
- Building Type: Detached
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Formal Dining Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Tankless Water Heater
- Exterior: Stucco
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Fireplaces: Living Room
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Fireplaces: Yes
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Heating: Forced Air
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Hookups - Gas
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: Dryer
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Grade - Level
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Pool: Pool - No
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Cottage/Bungalow
- Style: Craftsman
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- View: Local/Neighborhood
- Water: Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Lot depth: 117 ft
- Lot width: 44 ft
- Parcel #: 058111320
- Zillow Home ID: 15573262
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.