- Lot: 5,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 1,736 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,080,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,009
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 190 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,070 sqft
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 058111320
- Zillow Home ID: 15573262
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $875K-1.26M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94062 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94062 homes, this home is valued 34.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.5% higher than in Redwood City, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
|2649 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.02M||3||1||1,200|
|2635 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.13M||3||2||1,500|
|2653 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$943K||2||1||1,080|
|2623 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$883K||2||1||970|
|217 Topaz St Redwood City, CA||$1.3M||3||1.5||1,630|
|2617 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$890K||2||1||970|
|213 Topaz St Redwood City, CA||$1.1M||3||2||1,380|
|238 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.42M||4||3||1,820|
|2663 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$862K||2||1||890|
|2638 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.7M||4||3||2,550|
|2650 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$899K||2||1||980|
|2628 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.37M||3||4||1,730|
|221 Topaz St Redwood City, CA||$1.39M||4||2.5||1,900|
|2618 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.42M||3||3.5||2,078|
|2668 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.28M||3||2||1,650|
|225 Topaz St Redwood City, CA||$1.43M||3||2||1,890|
|2604 Brewster Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,890|
|212 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA||$923K||2||1||1,090|
|244 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,470|
|204 Hillview Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.05M||2||1||1,240|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!