2645 Hard Rd, Columbus, OH 432352 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,650 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- 1, 650 square feet, Bay window*, Business Center, Ceramic tile entryway, Clubhouse, Dual master suites, Finished lower level, Linen closet, Located in the prestigious Dublin School District, Oversized bedrooms, Pets welcome, Short Term Leases Available, Social and networking events, Spacious closets, WD Hookup
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Unit count: 112
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115917578
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2645 Hard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Foxboro, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% less than in Columbus, and 49.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Foxboro home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Foxboro home values.
- 3 beds, 3.5 baths
1,784 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 3 beds, 3.5 baths
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!