2645 N State St, San Bernardino, CA 92407
For Sale: $215,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,184 sq ft
- Lot:0.53 acres
- Year Built:1927
- Last Sold:Jan 2010 for $55,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow47
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality5.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Garage Size520
- Last Remodel Year1935
- Lot Depth300
- Lot Width77
- MLS #SW13213961
- Parcel #0268221310000
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID17353605
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$159,968||$142K – $170K||+$26,172||$135||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,170/mo||$983 – $1.4K/mo||+$11||$0.99||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 92407 home values will rise 19.2% next year, compared to a 21.2% rise for Riverside Metro as a whole. Among 92407 homes, this home is 9.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92407 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 55.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.4% higher than in Riverside Metro, and 86% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92407 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92407 home values.
Neighborhood for 2645 N State Street
- 2577 N State St San Bernardino, CA$135K31.01,188
- 1964 Mallory St San Bernardino, CA$141K21.01,185
- 1971 Mallory St San Bernardino, CA$109K11.0896
- 1944 Mallory St San Bernardino, CA$116K21.0970
- 1955 Mallory St San Bernardino, CA$308K32.02,689
- 1937 Mallory St San Bernardino, CA$59K11.0576
- 2047 Mallory St San Bernardino, CA$167K32.01,200
- 1928 Porter St San Bernardino, CA$118K11.01,072
- 2047 Darby St San Bernardino, CA$126K21.01,118
- 2865 N State St APT A San Bernardino, CA$165K43.0984
- 2808 N California St San Bernardino, CA$184K32.01,620
- 3023 Arizona Ave San Bernardino, CA$113K31.01,004
- 2963 N California St San Bernardino, CA$126K41.51,128
- 2048 Darby St San Bernardino, CA$160K31.01,459
- 3010 N California St San Bernardino, CA$89K11.0782
- 2803 N California St San Bernardino, CA$127K41.5968
- 2944 Glenview Ave San Bernardino, CA$129K41.51,128
- 2954 Glenview Ave San Bernardino, CA$158K52.01,328
- 3020 N California St San Bernardino, CA$145K22.01,124
- 2844 Glenview Ave San Bernardino, CA$166K32.01,464
Nearby Schools in Muscoy
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005