- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 135 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,377 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: B458310
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 324 sqft
- Property Type \ Single Family Residential, Floor Descripton \ Wall To Wall Carpet-Some, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel Description \ Gas, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Dining Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Foundation Description \ Poured, On Waterfront Y\N \ No, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Water Heater\Fuel \ Gas, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Basement Description \ Full, Exterior Construction \ Vinyl, Additional Exterior Features \ Cable TV Available, Floor Descripton \ Vinyl-Some, Foundation Description \ Block, Year Built Description \ Existing, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Formal Dining Room, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Eat-In, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Other - See Remarks, Riparian Rights \ No, Garage Description \ Detached, Attic Description \ Full, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Driveway Description \ Other - See Remarks, Sewer Description \ Sewer Available, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 0, Additional Rooms \ Laundry-Basement, Style of Residence \ 2 Story
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 2911001440500002041000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 31439728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $43-62K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14305 home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14305 homes, this home is 32.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.6% less than in Niagara Falls, and 80% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14305 home values.
|2651 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$49K||3||1||915|
|2639 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$50K||3||1||960|
|2653 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||3||1||1,187|
|2638 Porter Rd Niagara Falls, NY||$49K||2||1||678|
|2642 Porter Rd Niagara Falls, NY||$52K||2||1||980|
|2637 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$48K||3||1||840|
|2634 Porter Rd Niagara Falls, NY||$55K||3||1||1,120|
|2646 Porter Rd Niagara Falls, NY||$45K||2||1||768|
|2657 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$59K||3||1.5||1,431|
|2633 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$57K||3||1||1,320|
|2644 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$72K||4||2||2,208|
|2652 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$52K||3||1||992|
|2650 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$55K||3||1||992|
|2640 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$45K||3||1||960|
|2631 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$56K||3||1||1,144|
|2626 Porter Rd Niagara Falls, NY||$62K||3||2||1,312|
|2661 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$58K||3||1||1,431|
|2658 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$57K||4||1||1,320|
|2653 Porter Rd Niagara Falls, NY||$69K||3||2||1,586|
|2636 Niagara Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$60K||3||1||1,232|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.