- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2646 Jays Nest Ln, Holiday, FL 346914 beds, 3 baths, 2,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $172,750
- Price/sqft: $71
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 609 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,435 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2626150030000002920
- Zillow Home ID: 55806211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2646 Jays Nest Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34691, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Holiday, and 266.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34691 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Holiday.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34691 home values.
- 2715 Coldstone Ln Holiday, FL$210K--22,399
- 2711 Coldstone Ln Holiday, FL$203K--32,195
- 2701 Wood Pointe Dr Holiday, FL$347K533,177
- 2638 Jays Nest Ln Holiday, FL$310K--33,072
- 2707 Wood Pointe Dr Holiday, FL$335K--33,134
- 2647 Wood Pointe Dr Holiday, FL$176K--32,201
- 2629 Jays Nest Ln Holiday, FL$300K--33,072
- 2644 Coldstone Ln Holiday, FL$225K321,953
- 2707 Coldstone Ln Holiday, FL$200K--21,953
- 2632 Jays Nest Ln Holiday, FL$259K532,498
- 2641 Wood Pointe Dr Holiday, FL$275K432,995
- 2626 Jays Nest Ln Holiday, FL$212K--32,435
- 2623 Jays Nest Ln Holiday, FL$232K432,201
- 2642 Coldstone Ln Holiday, FL$233K--32,201
- 2637 Wood Pointe Dr Holiday, FL$256K--32,319
- 2622 Jays Nest Ln Holiday, FL$259K432,768
- 2619 Jays Nest Ln Holiday, FL$225K432,435
- 2701 Coldstone Ln Holiday, FL$265K433,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.