- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2646 Sigsbee St, Erie, PA 165083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,914 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $92,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Lot depth: 15
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 19060045011000
- Zillow Home ID: 52581516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2646 Sigsbee Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 16508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% higher than in Erie, and 16.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 16508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 16508 home values.
- 2644 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$89K32.52,000
- 2650 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$76K311,368
- 2640 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$86K411,458
- 2654 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$56K211,248
- 2636 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$83K321,680
- 2656 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$90K411,632
- 2634 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$59K421,680
- 2660 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$81K311,600
- 2632 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$85K321,680
- 2662 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$90K411,560
- 2645 Cherry St Erie, PA$53K411,622
- 2649 Cherry St Erie, PA$63K321,628
- 2641 Cherry St Erie, PA$65K421,806
- 2653 Cherry St Erie, PA$63K521,540
- 2639 Cherry St Erie, PA$66K411,722
- 2802 Sigsbee St Erie, PA$76K422,272
- 2655 Cherry St Erie, PA$62K521,656
- 2635 Cherry St Erie, PA$56K1--1,684
- 2657 Cherry St Erie, PA$68K411,580
- Sigsbee St Erie, PA$89K311,500
Nearby Schools in Erie
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292