2648 Mayfair Rd, Akron, OH 443124 beds, 2 baths, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 5107089
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35386636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2648 Mayfair Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% greater than in Summit, and 196.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44312 home values.
- 1891 Nichols Rd Akron, OH$122K211,118
- 2668 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$86K311,474
- 1881 Nichols Rd Akron, OH$125K331,536
- 2612 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$85K311,092
- 2607 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$78K211,291
- 1871 Nichols Rd Akron, OH$117K331,056
- 2639 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$179K322,026
- 2680 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$222K432,057
- 1882 Nichols Rd Akron, OH$89K311,401
- 2653 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$140K522,942
- 2621-2625 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$176K432,156
- 1900 Nichols Rd Akron, OH$102K311,165
- 1892 Nichols Rd Akron, OH$74K21901
- 2665 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$88K31984
- 2583 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$93K311,310
- Nichols Rd Akron, OH--------
- 2675 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$89K311,068
- Piercy Dr Akron, OH--------
- 2567 Mayfair Rd Akron, OH$91K21796
- 1870 Nichols Rd Akron, OH$83K511,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.