- Lot: 6,242 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $570,000
- Price/sqft: $286
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Basement \ Unfinished, Bonus room location \ M, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site features \ L, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,992 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1377300135
- Zillow Home ID: 48727251
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $515-629K.
Market guideZillow predicts Magnolia home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Magnolia homes, this home is valued 16.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% less than in Seattle, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
|2645 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$472K||3||1||982|
|2653 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$546K||2||1.75||1,400|
|2659 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$518K||2||2||1,100|
|2639 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$494K||3||1.5||1,600|
|2633 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$519K||2||1.5||1,440|
|2629 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$789K||2||1||900|
|2646 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$494K||2||1||1,360|
|2652 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$562K||3||2||1,430|
|2803 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$501K||3||1||1,330|
|2640 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$547K||3||1||1,450|
|2660 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$568K||3||1.75||1,350|
|2634 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$529K||2||2||1,560|
|2623 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$528K||3||2||1,280|
|2648 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$614K||2||2||1,570|
|2642 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$521K||3||2||1,380|
|2652 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$467K||2||1||1,070|
|2807 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$517K||3||1||1,210|
|2638 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$461K||3||1.75||1,040|
|2658 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$476K||2||1||1,040|
|2802 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$472K||3||1||970|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!