A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,242 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $261
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Basement \ Unfinished, Bonus room location \ M, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ Security System, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site features \ L, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,992 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1377300135
- Zillow Home ID: 48727251
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Magnolia home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Magnolia homes, this home is valued 14.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.6% lower than in Seattle, and 28.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
|2645 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$470K||3||1||982|
|2653 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$569K||2||1.75||1,400|
|2659 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$522K||2||2||1,100|
|2639 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$502K||3||1.5||1,600|
|2633 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$523K||2||1.5||1,440|
|2629 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$752K||2||1||900|
|2646 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$490K||2||1||1,360|
|2652 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$581K||3||2||1,430|
|2803 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$497K||3||1||1,080|
|2640 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$566K||3||1||1,450|
|2660 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$575K||3||1.75||1,350|
|2634 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$529K||2||2||1,560|
|2623 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$541K||3||2||1,280|
|2648 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$620K||2||2||1,570|
|2642 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$525K||3||2||1,380|
|2652 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$467K||2||1||1,070|
|2807 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$522K||3||1||1,210|
|2638 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$462K||3||1.75||1,040|
|2658 35th Ave W Seattle, WA||$473K||2||1||1,040|
|2802 36th Ave W Seattle, WA||$468K||3||1||970|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!