2649 Castro Way, Sacramento, CA 958183 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $389,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Parking: 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Parcel #: 01300430140000
- Zillow Home ID: 25796603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2649 Castro Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Curtis Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.8% lower than in Sacramento, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Curtis Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Curtis Park home values.
- 2641 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$339K211,043
- 2657 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$514K31.51,356
- 2661 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$396K311,335
- 2633 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$338K421,263
- 2648 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$347K211,212
- 2720 27th St Sacramento, CA$356K311,077
- 2646 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$355K211,152
- 2648 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$545K421,535
- 2710 27th St Sacramento, CA$290K21876
- 2638 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$389K211,233
- 2656 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$520K211,394
- 2640 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$387K311,284
- 2632 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$333K211,032
- 2625 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$333K211,050
- 2700 27th St Sacramento, CA$398K211,226
- 2664 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$468K321,648
- 2632 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$368K211,134
- 2nd Ave Sacramento, CA$627K433,821
- 2624 Castro Way Sacramento, CA$385K211,092
- 2727 27th St Sacramento, CA$482K321,493
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!