2649 Susan Dr, East Meadow, NY 115546 beds, 3 baths, 10,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $478,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 322 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 10,332 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 51314 00300
- Zillow Home ID: 31340198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2649 Susan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11554 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for East Meadow, and 92.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11554 home values.
- 5 beds, 2 baths
2,172 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 5 beds, 2 baths
- 291 Cayuga Ave East Meadow, NY$417K--21,566
- 2654 Lexington Ave East Meadow, NY$322K--11,240
- 2648 Lexington Ave East Meadow, NY$399K421,930
- 289 Park Ter S East Meadow, NY$306K--21,458
- 2660 Lexington Ave East Meadow, NY$305K--11,240
- 287 Park Ter S East Meadow, NY$458K--32,872
- 293 Cayuga Ave East Meadow, NY$329K--21,214
- 292 Cayuga Ave East Meadow, NY$329K--11,145
- 2642 Susan Dr East Meadow, NY$428K--21,584
- 2666 Lexington Ave East Meadow, NY$407K--21,705
- 280 Hilda St East Meadow, NY$348K--1.51,571
- 295 Cayuga Ave East Meadow, NY$327K--21,304
- 2655 Park Cir East Meadow, NY$360K--21,240
- 276 Hilda St East Meadow, NY$558K42.51,870
- 2636 Susan Dr East Meadow, NY$465K--21,720
- 2661 Lexington Ave East Meadow, NY$419K--21,558
- 2649 Park Cir East Meadow, NY$350K--21,240
- 290 Park Ter S East Meadow, NY$283K--21,188
- 2672 Lexington Ave East Meadow, NY$329K421,240
- 2677 7th Ave East Meadow, NY$371K--21,478
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.