26493 9th St, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,058 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 9 spaces, 396 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 1192161340000
- Zillow Home ID: 17610132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 26493 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in Highland, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 26483 9th St Highland, CA$135K211,076
- 7630 Victoria Ave Highland, CA$160K311,112
- 26471 9th St Highland, CA$220K52.51,908
- 7659 Victoria Ave Highland, CA$325K42.751,839
- 26469 9th St Highland, CA$161K311,360
- 7631 Victoria Ave Highland, CA$160K321,071
- 7658 Victoria Ave Highland, CA$133K211,064
- 26472 9th St Highland, CA$199K----2,400
- 26455 9th St Highland, CA$197K51.52,024
- 26522 Union St Highland, CA$108K321,071
- 26462 9th St Highland, CA$139K21932
- 26531 9th St Highland, CA$179K421,167
- 26511 Union St Highland, CA$165K321,152
- 7682 Victoria Ave Highland, CA$134K211,082
- 26447 9th St Highland, CA$193K321,505
- 26532 Union St Highland, CA$155K321,028
- 26456 9th St Highland, CA$140K21700
- 26481 Temple St Highland, CA$134K21834
- 26521 Union St Highland, CA$165K321,152
- 26473 Temple St Highland, CA$120K211,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!