- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,968 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $60,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: 6569926
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, SewerSeptic \ OnSiteSeptic, Water \ Well, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, Design \ 2-Story, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, Handicap \ None, PoolType \ NoPool, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Other Room 1, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Upper 1, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Heating \ Oil, Parking \ 3+CarParking, Parking \ Drvwy\Off Str, PropertyCondition \ Fixer-Upper, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Exterior \ BlockExt, HotWater \ Other, Styles \ Traditional, GarageType \ Oversizedgar, CookingFuel \ OthrCookFuel, LaundryType \ NoLaundry, LisMediaList \ Document
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,859 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 4707 01220200
- Zillow Home ID: 54746565
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $170-294K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19320 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for East Fallowfield Township as a whole. Among 19320 homes, this home is 37.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 63.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57% less than in East Fallowfield Township, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19320 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Fallowfield Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19320 home values.
Nearby Schools in East Fallowfield Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!