A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 1,671 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $640,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $283
- Finished basement, 435 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,265 sqft
- Parcel #: M:E B:024 L:17
- Zillow Home ID: 57467541
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500-770K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02186 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Milton as a whole. Among 02186 homes, this home is valued 7.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milton, and 88.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02186 home values.
|271 Eliot St Milton, MA||$445K||3||1.5||1,494|
|259 Eliot St Milton, MA||$526K||3||2.5||1,901|
|3 Oak Rd Milton, MA||$573K||4||1.5||2,597|
|255 Eliot St Milton, MA||$476K||3||2||1,375|
|273 Eliot St Milton, MA||$756K||4||3.5||3,610|
|278 Eliot St Milton, MA||$540K||3||2||2,453|
|251 Eliot St Milton, MA||$653K||4||2.5||3,300|
|9 Oak Rd Milton, MA||$614K||4||2.5||2,159|
|279 Eliot St Milton, MA||$653K||6||3||3,153|
|256 Eliot St Milton, MA||$624K||5||1.5||2,727|
|10 Rock View Rd Milton, MA||$504K||3||1||1,590|
|247 Eliot St Milton, MA||$478K||4||1.5||1,839|
|15 Oak Rd Milton, MA||$523K||4||2||1,683|
|12 Oak Rd Milton, MA||$537K||4||1.5||1,713|
|250 Eliot St Milton, MA||$622K||5||3||3,187|
|283 Eliot St Milton, MA||$596K||4||1.5||2,910|
|14 Rock View Rd Milton, MA||$595K||4||1.5||2,028|
|19 Oak Rd Milton, MA||$591K||3||1.5||2,106|
|243 Eliot St Milton, MA||$420K||3||1||1,450|
|16 Rock View Rd UNIT 1 Milton, MA||$318K||2||1||1,046|
Nearby Schools in Milton
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!